Have you ever wished you could pick the minds of the best industry experts? Ever wish you could be a fly on the wall and overhear juicy industry secrets? Do you spend time scouring the internet for health and wellness tips?
What if we told you that we’ve already done all of that for you?
Sitting in various client meetings and trade shows, some of the most common questions we were approached with were:
– How can we make our wellness program more effective?
– What are other companies doing that works?
– Can you suggest some industry expert strategies?
We came to realize that the answers to these questions would make an incredible resource to serve as a guide for those new to the field as well as seasoned veterans.
We initially began our search by asking our clients for advice, but soon broadened our scope and tracked down big-name industry experts to get a hold of the best industry strategies and advice.
As a result, MediKeeper has reached out to the most influential industry experts and selected the top 27 must-know wellness tips that will transform your workplace wellness environment.
To make it easier for you to read up on whatever interests you, we’ve divided the tips into four chapters that you’ll be able to easily identify throughout the publication:
- Employee Engagement
- Incentives and Rewards
From small companies to large; from HR managers to fitness experts and benefits specialists to wellness directors; we’ve compiled a diverse array of tips that will give you the inside scoop on industry best practices.
Through this resource, you will gain invaluable knowledge from the some of the brightest minds in the industry and be able to apply them in your own workplace environment.
- Vivacity (an organizational wellness and productivity consulting company) tells how wellness works best when treated as an opportunity and an advantage.
- Maricopa Community Colleges (one of the largest community college districts based in Maricopa County, AZ) shares insightful advice on how to create a meaningful incentives and rewards program to increase engagement.
- March of Dimes (a nonprofit organization focused on improving infant health and preventing premature births) reveals how to create a maternal and child-friendly work environment.
These tips will undoubtedly aid you on your journey towards a healthier and more wellness-focused work environment.
You can view “27 Wellness Tips From Workplace Industry Experts” here.