MediKeeper Sees Sustainable Return to Work & Living with COVID Risk, and Brain Health & Psychological Safety Topping Wellness Trends For 2022 – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; Financial Health and Data Driven Decision Making Also Top The List Of Emerging Trends.
SAN DIEGO, November 16, 2021 – MediKeeper, a leading provider of customizable wellness portals to healthcare providers, insurance brokers, wellness companies, TPAs, and corporate employers, today announced their annual list of emerging trends in the Employee Wellness market for 2022
MediKeeper’s report highlights five key trends that will play a role in employee health and wellness. Understanding these trends can help organizations better plan for 2022 and beyond and help best support their people to be engaged and thrive in a positive culture. The trends for 2022 are:
- COVID-19 – Sustainable Return to Work & Living with COVID Risk: employers need the ability to reach people where they are at and support their health journey with leading technologies.
- Brain Health & Psychological Safety – Mental Health Challenges Mount: requiring health and wellness solutions that focus on mindfulness, resiliency, exercise, and diet, along with positive coping mechanisms.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) – Does Your Employee Wellness Program Stack Up? Racism, ageism, ableism and gender equality are key issues for employers to address from a variety of perspectives, including health.
- Financial Health – Literacy is Not Enough: financial wellbeing is a pillar of any well-designed and holistic health and wellness program.
- Data Driven Decision Making – Driving Engagement and Health Outcomes: the need for health and wellness programming that is supportive of employees on their journey to improved health and higher engagement needs to be based upon data.
The trends identified by MediKeeper were based on data generated from the 70,000 client organizations and more than 13 million lives covered by MediKeeper.
Full details of the report can be found here.
Dr. Tyler Amell, Chief Health and Strategy Officer at MediKeeper will be discussing how the trends were developed, as well as how they will impact employee health and wellness in 2022 during a live webcast on December 8 at 8 a.m. PST.
MediKeeper offers a comprehensive suite of health management tools designed for employer groups, health plans, brokers, TPA’s, and wellness companies. The company’s Wellness Portal and Health Risk Assessment tools enable healthcare consumers to make smarter health-related decisions. Founded in 2003, MediKeeper technology gathers and analyzes disparate health data. By providing de-identified population reporting in a seamlessly integrated portal, MediKeeper’s customers are better able to manage their population’s health and make smarter wellness investments. Visit us at https://medikeeper.com/. Follow our blog at https://medikeeper.com/resources/blog/ and on Twitter @medikeeper.