What You’ll Learn by Downloading
In order to be successful, wellness programs have always had to adapt to new technology and the needs of the company. Considering the life-changing events of the past year, it has arguably never been as important to stay on top of wellness trends, as it will be for 2021.
There is no question that COVID-19 has caused a major shift in the workplace and its effects will more than likely continue to be felt in the coming year. For 2021, we anticipate four key trends:
- Dramatic Shift To Holistic Wellness Programming
- Greater Reliance On Technology
- Back-To-Work Post-COVID Planning
- Reliance On Business Intelligence Data
Download this new report to understand the trends that will shape wellness in 2021.
There is no question that COVID-19 has caused a major shift in the workplace and its effects will more than likely continue to be felt in the coming year. We anticipate these will be the Wellness Trends for 2021:
- Dramatic shift to holistic wellness programming
- Greater reliance on technology
- Back-to-work post-COVID planning
- Reliance on business intelligence data
There’s no doubt that this past year has tested people in ways that they never could have imagined, and the new year is likely going to continue to push people outside of their comfort zones while the world continues its fight against COVID.
By planning ahead with these four trends in mind, you’ll be better prepared to handle the challenges of the upcoming year.