Musculoskeletal Health and Wellbeing Webinar
There is a lot of focus these days on mental health, particularly stress, anxiety, and depression. One significant driver of workplace health and productivity programming that must not be overlooked is musculoskeletal health. The back, neck, leg, and arm pains that are frequently a driver of work disability, as either a primary condition, or comorbidity to stress, anxiety, and depression, or other chronic conditions have been a leading cause of workplace injury and illness for 30 over years.
What you will learn:
- Review the economic and work productivity burden of musculoskeletal injuries and illnesses
- Understand the interrelationship of behavioral risk factors associated with musculoskeletal health
- Understand the role that employers and plan sponsors can play at reducing risk to musculoskeletal health
- Review evidence-informed management strategies and interventions that yield the best outcomes and lowest costs in musculoskeletal injury.
- Explore how education, digital and virtual wellness solutions can improve musculoskeletal health and wellbeing.